Sunday 25 March 2012

BALENCIAGA FALL 2012 RTW

Hello All!!! While planning the next episode of The Elisa Show, I realized that I needed to have a fashion pick of the week. Of course, I turned to the best place for runway updates, New York Mag Fashion. While looking through the collections, I asked myself "What will I want to wear this fall?" And Balenciaga was the answer. With the color blocking alone, I was smitten. I also loved how Nicolas Ghesquière added that puffed up silhouette to pencil skirts and fitted harem like pants. It felt like anime female warrior, in a good way. Or even more simply put, a tomboy who realized she had to grow up and just had to carry some of her childhood sensibilities into her new stylish life. All and all, I LOVE. Check out my favorites from the Balenciaga Fall 2012 RTW Runway Show below. SMOOCHES XOXO






















No comments:

Post a Comment