Tuesday 6 March 2012

ELOISE AT THE PLAZA

Every fashion girl wishes that when they were six years old that they had a life quite like Eloise. She lived a "rawther" charmed life at the famous Plaza Hotel in New York City. Her mother, a beautiful world traveler and socialite. And a wonderful nanny who had no choice but to keep up with her. Yet I find her wit, charm, and spirit the most alluring about the fictional character. She is not afraid to say what she feels or how much trouble she will get into for doing what she wants. Curiosity Curated the Eloise.


We could learn so much from a fictional six year old. If I ever have a daughter, I have a feeling she will give me a run for my money and end up just like Eloise. Only because I love the character so much! What an amazing blast to my childhood. Learn more about Eloise at the Plaza here. SMOOCHES XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment