Saturday 17 March 2012

MY CLOSET: SWIMMING SENSATION

MY CLOSET: SWIMMING SENSATION
Hola! I am already searching for my summer gear with no avail. I am not finding anything I like in my size and in my price range. And don't get me started on bathing suits... I need something that is going to give the "illusion" of a small waist because I like food. So if I was balling, this is what I would buy to stay fly all summer long. Check it all out. SMOOCHES XOXO

MY CLOSET: SWIMMING SENSATION by misselisak featuring a cut out bikini

From left to right: Desert Diva, Color Block Cool, Golden Glitter Glam

Petal top
$38 - modcloth.com

BB Dakota sheer tank top
$28 - shoptaintedkiss.com

Samvara summer jacket
$60 - frockaholics.com

Agent Provocateur cut out bikini
$450 - net-a-porter.com

Nonoo sequin short shorts
$305 - lespommettes.com

Shorts
$68 - warehouse.co.uk

Corset bathing suit
$36 - tillys.com

Zipper shoes
€4.420 - colette.fr

Valentino bow shoes
£185 - harveynichols.com

Peach jewelry
$26 - preebrulee.com

Dorothy Perkins sparkle jewelry
$15 - dorothyperkins.com

H M bow jewelry
£5.99 - hm.com

Wayfare sunglasses
$20 - amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment