Saturday 31 March 2012

One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress. ♥








Disco Diva Peter pan Collar (FLATTERBUY), Jumpshorts (Online Store), Bangles (Hag Stall), Open tToe Black Wedges (Mario D' Boro)

One fine Thursday afternoon, I came up with this attire! Do you know how hot in here now? It's summer time here! My outfit was just right for the weather and the plain appearance of this tube jumpshorts went great together with my disco diva peter pan collar from FLATTERBUY (Read my post about this detachable collar HERE) Have you notice how that detachable collar spice up my outfit? No need to accessorize more. I just add one bangle to add some more style. 

PS:
I remember that day i went to a mini dress store at our place and I heard the gay said to his boss "Ate tingnan mo mauuso na yan, (pertaining to my detachable collar) ilabas mo na yung item natin na ganito (showing a plain top with a plain black detachable collar). Oh see! They got inspired by my disco diva detachable collar. And yes, it made me smile. :) Thanks to FLATTERBUY!

What can you say about my outfit? Just leave your comments below. :)

XO JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment